Often to be heard in Bavaria, among other places, Grüss Gott is a customary greeting used simply to say hello. Taken at its actual meaning, however, it means Greet God. What a wonderful thing to say to each other as we walk down the street. Explain it to the world, or keep it as a secret close to your heart. Either way friend, may you greet Him daily and may you be blessed with the ears to hear His customized reply, now and always.
This ultra-comfortable cuffed-sleeve tee offers a great fit and cozy softness. A great choice for dressing up or dressing down.
- 60% Cotton / 40% Polyester
- Black, white & mustard yellow: 100% Cotton
- Heather gray: 80% Cotton / 20% Polyester
- Fabric weight: 5.29 oz (midweight)
- Easy-going boyfriend style
- Short sleeves with rolled-up cuff detail and scoop neckline
- Hi-Lo bottom hem: longer back than front
- Imported garment; processed and printed in the U.S.A.
|S||21.73 in||19.49 in|
|M||22.48 in||20.98 in|
|L||23.98 in||22.48 in|
|XL||24.49 in||22.72 in|
|2XL||25.47 in||22.99 in|
Don’t forget to check out the Men’s, Kids', and Odds-N-Ends collections.
OUR GOAL IS HAPPY CAMPERS!!! We have great confidence in our suppliers and printers, they do a fantastic job. And, things happen. Because your items are created just for you, shipped directly to you, we don't get to see them first. If for any reason there is an issue, please reach out. We'd be happy to help.
All designs, © LLLegacy, LLC. Thank you!
All graphics and fonts used with appropriate licensing and permissions.