“Today in the city of David a Savior has been born to you. He is Christ the Lord!” ~ Luke 2:11
While we’re quite sure Jesus wasn’t born on December 24th, we do know He was born under the light of a star. Wrapped in swaddling clothes, lain in a manger, Wonderful Counselor, Prince of Peace.
May He be born in each heart anew, this Christmas and always.
This comfy hoodie is ideal for hanging in tree houses or jumping in piles of leaves. Rugged and durable, it’s sure to keep pace with any kid. It’s tough enough for the skateboarder, tame enough for the video gamer, and comfy enough for the bookworm. This is anywear.
- 60% Cotton / 40% Polyester
- Fabric weight: 7.75 oz (midweight)
- Double-stitched hood, shoulder, armholes, collar, cuffs, pocket, and waist
- Product may run small, please check size charts
- Ribbed cuffs and waistband
- Imported; processed and printed in the U.S.A.
|S||19 in||17 in||16 in|
|M||21 in||19 in||18 in|
|L||23 in||20 in||20 in|
|XL||24 in||21 in||22 in|
Don’t forget to check out the Women’s, Men’s, and Odds-N-Ends collections.
All designs, © LLLegacy, LLC. Thank you!
All graphics and fonts used with appropriate licensing and permissions.