“Today in the city of David a Savior has been born to you. He is Christ the Lord!” ~ Luke 2:11
While we’re quite sure Jesus wasn’t born on December 24th, we do know He was born under the light of a star. Wrapped in swaddling clothes, lain in a manger, Wonderful Counselor, Prince of Peace.
May He be born in each heart anew, this Christmas and always.
Soft and comfortable, durable and thick, this is a definite must-own and will quickly become a favorite t-shirt.
- 100% Cotton
- Heather gray is 95% Cotton / 5% Viscose
- Heather blue & charcoal gray are 80% Cotton / 20% Polyester
- Heather burgundy is 60% Cotton / 40% Polyester
- Fabric Weight: 4.42 oz
- Fairly produced, certified, and triple audited.
- Double stitched, reinforced seams at shoulder, sleeve, collar, and waist
- Product may run small, please check size charts
- Imported garment, processed and printed in the U.S.A.
|Youth 2T||16 in||11 in||4.0 in|
|Youth 4T||17 in||12 in||4.5 in|
Don’t forget to check out the Women’s, Men’s, and Odds-N-Ends collections.
All designs, © LLLegacy, LLC. Thank you!
All graphics and fonts used with appropriate licensing and permissions.