“Today in the city of David a Savior has been born to you. He is Christ the Lord!” ~ Luke 2:11
While we’re quite sure Jesus wasn’t born on December 24th, we do know He was born under the light of a star. Wrapped in swaddling clothes, lain in a manger, Wonderful Counselor, Prince of Peace.
May He be born in each heart anew, this Christmas and always.
This premium T-shirt is as close to perfect as can be. Soft, comfortable, and durable, it will quickly become an absolute go-to favorite.
- 100% Cotton
- Heather gray and heather ice blue are 95% Cotton / 5% Viscose
- Heather blue & charcoal gray are 80% Cotton / 20% Polyester
- Heather burgundy is 60% Cotton / 40% Polyester
- Heather oatmeal is 99% Cotton / 1% Viscose
- Fabric Weight: 4.42 oz (lightweight)
- Wide range of sizes from S-5XL
- Fairly produced, certified, and triple audited
- Double stitched, reinforced seams at shoulder, sleeve, collar, and waist
|S||27 in||17 in||8.0 in|
|M||27 in||20 in||8.3 in|
|L||28 in||22 in||9.0 in|
|XL||30 in||24 in||9.3 in|
|2XL||32 in||25 in||9.5 in|
|3XL||32 in||28 in||10 in|
|4XL||33 in||29 in||11 in|
|5XL||34 in||32 in||11 in|
Don’t forget to check out the Women’s, Kids', and Odds-N-Ends collections.
OUR GOAL IS HAPPY CAMPERS!!! We have great confidence in our suppliers and printers, they do a fantastic job. And, things happen. Because your items are created just for you, shipped directly to you, we don't get to see them first. If for any reason there is an issue, please reach out. We'd be happy to help.
All designs, © LLLegacy, LLC. Thank you!
All graphics and fonts used with appropriate licensing and permissions.