“Today in the city of David a Savior has been born to you. He is Christ the Lord!” ~ Luke 2:11
While we’re quite sure Jesus wasn’t born on December 24th, we do know He was born under the light of a star. Wrapped in swaddling clothes, lain in a manger, Wonderful Counselor, Prince of Peace.
May He be born in each heart anew, this Christmas and always.
Soft yet stretchy, a little longer than a standard tee and figure-flattering, this women's cut tee is the perfect addition to any wardrobe. ITEM RUNS SMALL.
- 100% Cotton
- Heather gray is 95% Cotton / 5% Viscose
- Heather Blue & Charcoal Gray are 80% Cotton / 20% Polyester
- Heather Burgundy is 60% Cotton / 40% Polyester
- Heather Oatmeal is 99% Cotton / 1% Viscose
- Heather Ice Blue is 95% Cotton / 5% Viscose
- Fabric weight: 4.42 oz (lightweight)
- Fairly produced, certified, and triple audited
- Double-stitched ribbed collar and hems
- Imported; processed and printed in the U.S.A.
|S||26 in||18 in||6.0 in|
|M||27 in||20 in||6.2 in|
|L||28 in||22 in||6.2 in|
|XL||29 in||23 in||6.7 in|
|2XL||29 in||24 in||7.0 in|
|3XL||30 in||24 in||7.2 in|
Don’t forget to check out the Men’s, Kids', and Odds-N-Ends collections.
OUR GOAL IS HAPPY CAMPERS!!! We have great confidence in our suppliers and printers, they do a fantastic job. And, things happen. Because your items are created just for you, shipped directly to you, we don't get to see them first. If for any reason there is an issue, please reach out. We'd be happy to help.
All designs, © LLLegacy, LLC. Thank you!
All graphics and fonts used with appropriate licensing and permissions.